Dial Up Connection and FTP Download in TEMS 8.1.3 using K800i
1. Make sure that RUIM card GPRS actived
2. Add an extra initialization command in Data Modem.
This is the configuration in windows xp.
– Control Panel -> Phone and Modem Options
– For the firs time fill the Location Information
– If Location Information have been configured,
Go to the Control Panel -> Phone and Modem Options -> Modems ->
Sony Ericsson Device 039 USB WMC Data Modem -> Properties
– Write the initialization commands
“www.xlgprs.net” is the commercial APN name. For drive test, usually the operator give a special APN.
You don’t need to configure K800i, if you add this command.
3. Create Dial Up Connection
– Network Connection -> New Network Wizard -> Connect to the internet -> Set up my connection manually ->
Connect using a dial-up modem -> Choose the device for connection
– Give Name of the Dial Up Connection
– Type the dial up number
– Type account information
4. In TEMS, create command sequence for Dial Up connection and FTP download