2G Frequency Scanning
Purpose : to verify the dominant serving cell by signal strength level in each BCCH ARFCN and BSIC
1. Setup frequency scan : Click Scan Properties
2. Select channels : Tab Scanned channels -> Manual selection -> Select
3. Setup Selected Channels (ie. BCCH ARFCN are 95-113)
4. Decode BSIC
5. Start Scanning : Click toolbar Start Scanning
6. See Scanner Bar Chart Window : Menu Bar Presentation -> GSM -> Frequency Scanner -> Scanner Bar Chart
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
hi minh, from the bar chart above we can see the clearence BCCH frequency in each spot to make a best serving cell.
Posted 6 years, 2 months ago
i want to now what the effect if i check or uncheck ‘Decode BSIC’ section on frequency scanning?
Posted 6 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for your time to read my blog,…
If you don’t check the decode bsic section, you couldn’t understand from which cell the UE (MS) handled.
Because, the we can justify where is the serving cell from ARFCN and BSIC.
Posted 6 years, 8 months ago
Please tell me how do identify the interfered and interfering cells in network using the frequency in TEMS?
Posted 6 years, 4 months ago
You can see the C/I worst in radio parameter window…
Posted 6 years, 3 months ago
Posted 5 years, 5 months ago
Posted 5 years, 2 months ago
Posted 4 years ago